Are you swimming in peaches this summer. No…not literally but as you know peaches are everywhere. You can make your pies, your tarts and your ice creams but have you tried grilling them up? It’s super quick and easy and pretty tasty. Before you breathe a heavy sigh I am NOT talking about firing up the grill but rather using your indoor griddle to add those lovely grill marks.
Keep it simple…
- Halve and core the peaches( I do 4 at time)
- Sprinkle them with brown sugar and a dash of cinnamon
- Let them sit for about 20 minutes
- Spray your griddle with cooking spray or coat with a tablespoon or two of olive oil
- Grill for 8 minutes turning occassionally
You can eat them by themselves or with vanilla ice cream. Some other suggestions include a raspberry or blueberry sauce.
Posted by She Cleans