Last week Immaculate Conceptions was nominated by More Sprinkles for a Liebster Award…Thank you very much for the nomination!!!
More Sprinkles was even nice enough to describe the award which is a traveling award that is awarded to new bloggers with less than 200 followers. Those nominated then pass the award on to 11 other bloggers who also have less than 200 followers.
As a part of the nomination there are a few rules I have to follow.
- Post eleven facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated.
- Choose eleven people (with fewer than 200 followers) to give this award to and link them in your post.
- Go to their page and tell them.
- Remember, no tag backs.
The 11 Facts
- I’m a librarian
- I love to look at decorating and cooking magazines
- I love politics
- My undergraduate degree is in journalism
- I daydream of living in San Francisco at least once a day
- Dark roast is the only coffee I drink
- My wine rack is rarely empty
- I’m a mid-morning person
- I love all kinds of music
- Tulips are my favorite flower
- My wedding anniversary is June 17th
QUESTIONS FROM MORE SPRINKLES:
- Why did you start your blog? I used to write for the food blog as a part of my job at a newspaper. Once I left that job I wanted to keep the blogging going and IC was born.
- Where is your favorite place you’ve traveled to? San Francisco!
- What is your favorite hobby? It varies, but right now knitting
- Where are you from? Mississippi.
- Who has been the most supportive of your blog? My husband.
- Fruity or chocolatey desserts? Chocolatey for sure!
- What is something you’ve always wanted to do, but have not done yet? Start a business around a passion such as crafting.
- Are you a morning or night person? Midmorning
- What is your biggest fear? Driving over bridges…hate it!
- Coffee or Tea? Coffee!
- What kind of blogs do you like to follow? Food, decorating, politics, poetry…
MY NOMINATIONS FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD:
- The Five O’Clock Cocktail Blog
- Warm Toasty Muffins
- Piece by Piece
- Wine and Chisme
- Kimberly AH
- S blogs about things
- town and country inspirations
- Sweet Suie
- love, sugar & spices
- Domestic Ingenuity
- The Little GSP
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
1. What is your favorite day of the week?
2. Wine or Beer?
3. What meal could you eat everyday?
4. If you could do anything on a Saturday, what would it be?
5. Paper or plastic?
6. What song is heavy rotation on your smart phone/iPod?
7. What is your favorite dessert?
8.What is the coolest gadget in your kitchen?
9. How often do you blog?
10. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
11. What is your favorite season of the year?
…Appreciate the nomination More Sprinkles!