8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 c powdered sugar
1/4 cmilk or cream
1 tsp vanilla
8 oz cool whip, thawed
orange & yellow food coloring
1. Beat cream cheese with electric mixer until fully smooth. Continue to beat, and slowly add in powdered sugar, then milk (or cream). Add vanilla. Continue mixing about 1 minute on medium to medium/high speed. Fold cool whip into mixture until fully combined, but be careful not to overmix, or it could become too thin.
2. Divide the mixture into 3 equal portions in separate bowls. Color 1 orange (either with orange coloring, or a mixture of red & yellow), color another yellow, leave the remaining mixture white.
3. One color at a time, starting with yellow, scoop mixture into a piping bag (or a ziploc bag with a small corner clipped), and squeeze a layer of the cheesecake mousse into small dessert dishes of your choice (the picture shown is in 5 oz juice glasses). Repeat with orange, and then white mousse.
4. Refrigerate 30 minutes (or up to 1 day) before serving. Garnish with candy corn before serving if desired.
5. Recipe yields 4 moderate servings, or 6-8 mini servings
Posted by She Cleans