Okay, I will admit that one day while out running errands, I dropped into Chipolte and dropped 7 dollars on their chicken salad. Don’t get me wrong, it was very tasty but a bit pricey and you don’t even get free guacamole(say what!!). So you know that got my wheels to spinning on how I could do this at home on the cheap.
- Cooked Chicken Breast(season how you like and clip with kitchen shears)
- Canned beans either Kidney or Pinto(these are my favorites but you could use your favorite, rinse them!!!)
- Brown or Jasmine Rice(again these are my favorites)
- Salad Greens or chopped romaine
- Salad dressing of your choice(may I suggest an Asian Sesame)
Now you’ll want to do some assembling and really there is no right or wrong way to put this salad together.
Posted by She Cleans